trešdiena, 2014. gada 7. maijs

Sensai Silk Lotion + Emulsion REVIEW


     Today I would like to bring up one of the best skincare experiences I had - 
Sensai Silk range. As I'm constantly looking for a better face cream and time to time I am choosing little bit extra-ordinary products. Before I started to use Sensai skincare I was always sticking to products for combination/oily skin type that are usually mattifying and barely moisturizing. Oh how mistaken I was back then...
     The way how people in Asia treat their skin is much more careful and different from us europeans. While we are trying to get that dark tan in the summertime, they are protecting their skin as much as possible. While we are treating our beauty routine quite superficial, they are taking the best care of their skin by using hundreds of years old traditions in their skincare routines. Sensai is offering us quality of Japanese beauty heritage and I can only add - it actually works!

     Softening Lotion. ''SOFTENING LOTIONS saturate the skin with moisture to counter harmful influences and optimise subsequent treatments. Specially formulated to achieve soft, moist skin.*'' Sensai offers lotions in two textures - moist and light. I chose moist for coldest winter months.
      Emulsion. ''The result of years of independent research, SENSAI SILK is the first skincare line dedicated to the prevention of early symptoms of skin ageing. SENSAI SILK features ingredients that help bolster the skin`s innate defences, minimise corrective action later, and reserve your youthful beauty and firmness for years to come.*'' Sensai offers emulsions in three different textures - light, moist, super moist. My choice - moist.

     The idea of Sensai products is taken from Japanese silk factories where women were washing threads of silk, they noticed that the hands of old women who worked in this factory for tens of years are still young and very, very soft. Now Koishimaru silk is used in all Sensai skincare products. They are growing silkworms and producing Koishimaru silk especially for Sensai. It moisturizes, softens and brightens the skin, as well it helps to develope more hyaluronic acid deep in our skin.

      Both of these products are for day and night usage. Emulsion comes in 100 ml bottle, lotion - 125 ml. They last FOREVER! 
     This was the first time I used a lotion without cotton pad, it is more like a serum not a lotion. PLUS you can apply it all over the face - even around eye area - and around neck as well. This is the first step in moisturizing. Next step is serum, and then comes emulsion - skip the eye area. 
     Even after first application skin is plumped up, after couple weeks texture of the skin becomes silky soft. It is a very great moisturizer for winter time and good for normal to dry skin types. My T-zone was little bit shiny during the day, but at least i didn't have that ''dry stretchy'' feeling on my skin. After longer usage of products I've noticed that my skin seems brighter and healthier than before. 
       

On this link you can find the Skincare Saho - skincare ritual inspired by Japanese tea culture.
                           Double cleansing, double moisturizing, double application.
If only you have spare time for this routine - try, it actually works!

And yet there is still so much more we could learn from Japanese skincare... Next time! :)

* Information from Kanebo Sensai home page.

6 komentāri:

  1. Nice products !
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?


    xo

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Hımn:) realy it seems that; very soft product; like silk. I liked.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Nice product and enjoyable reads. :)
    Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    Follow me and then i’ll follow you back instantly.

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    AtbildētDzēst